Saturday, November 5, 2011

Kissin' the Creek

Mark here... we're on to episode 3, "Kiss"... Joey sees a cute guy at the Icehouse (the local bar owned by her sister I think, where she waitresses).  So, of course, she starts spying on him, proving Laurel's theory true again.  She then begins a big lie about being rich to impress this guy...yawn, we see where this is going.  Pacey, meanwhile is engaged in after school lessons with his teacher, who once again reminds him "we can't do this", and then does...not it, per se, but lots of innuendo...and of course the classic legs up on the desk while wearing a short skirt, twirling her glasses in her mouth.  Aside from this, the episode's a bit boring.  Jen has agreed to act in the guy from the dance's movie....even though she's also in Dawson's movie.  Yet she still acts clueless about Dawson's feelings for her, though I guess they're dating?  Despite this, I do like Jen, she saves Joey at one point by playing along to the stupid fake name charade...

On to Dawson and Jen's pseudo romantic "film scene" moment for his movie, but Dawson left the camera on while trying to kiss Jen.  Sleazy, but given his Dad and last episode, I'm not surprised.  Totally spoiled the Toad the Wet Sprocket moment though!  Dawson again goes off on a mind-blowing monologue..."jen, I assure you my intentions are nothing short of honorable..." Really?!

Laurel here...I totally agree with Mark about Jen.  I like her the best despite her weird behavior with Dawson, she is super nice to Joey which is more than she deserves at this point.  I want to like Joey but so far she is a bitchy snoopy liar and it's been hard for me to get on board with her.  It's a little hard for me to get on board with Dawson too, I can't believe that he still somehow remains oblivious to the fact that Joey has feelings for him.

This episodes scandal...Pacey and the teacher do it!  They happen to stumble into Dawson's film set where the camera is still on and the deed is caught on tape, unbeknownst to them.  When is this lady gonna lose her job already?

No comments:

Post a Comment