Saturday, March 24, 2012

Slumber Party!

Mark here... So this episode is called, "Slumber Party" and all the girls are together for one.  Of course Kelly invites a random friend who turns out to be the bitch/ shit stirrer of the group.  For my part I don't have a whole lot to say about this episode. It turns a little Very Special Episode with the girls playing some version of truth or dare without the dare.  Of course the bitchy friend gets them all to confess their deepest secrets.  The only interesting one for me was Kelly confessing that she tried to get a date with Dylan AFTER finding out he was dating Brenda...then she says something to the effect of "I would never try to steal Dylan from you".  This will be interesting to remember in the future...

Laurel here..for me the girlie sumbler party held a lot more hidden meaning...

A:  Cindy is the best dancer at the girls' slumber party during the dance scene.  It's only a few minutes long...but just saying.  I know I'm old.  I think this is the part that adults (me) are supposed to appreciate.  Although Mark agrees with me on this one so I don't feel too much like a retiree...

B:  Donna says, and I quote "Sometimes I think about running away and being a hooker on Hollywood Blvd just to meet Richard Gere".  This is the first episode that we see how naive Donna is, until now we are lead to assume that she is just another fast BH rich kid with too much adult experience.  This episode she begins to show her true future prude colors.

C:  Andrea brings out a Ouigja board (totally unexpected in my opinion since she is so logical and judgey), but she buys into it and believes that her grandma's spirit is in the room, as do the other girls.  I assume that's why she wore a crazy lil house on house on the prairie jammie outdit but that also is just her nerd style so who knows.

D: Truth telling...Kelley has a date rape like experience that bitchey Melissa sort of bullies her into telling, but it backfires because Kelley just looks all the more cool and collected for telling it...

E:  Brenda admits to kissing a Minnesota BFF'S boyfriend "i dont know how it happened we just started kissing?!"

D:  to which Kelly responds that she tried to date Dylan after brenda started dating him.  what!?!  But this BH bitch convinces Brenda it was just a normal girl slip up, especially considering her recent confession about Brenda kissing her bbf's bf back in Minnesota.

Long story short the bithcy cool girl that shows up ends up not looking so cool. she has anorexia problems that put her on the same level as everyone else.  see!!  all the bitches in BH are just regular girls with BH problems!

Style award for this episode goes to...Andrea!!!  For her lil' house on the prairie pajamas she wears to the slumber party.  You know, just in case her grandma shows up.

No comments:

Post a Comment